Your email matters!
If you haven’t had a chance to send in your objection to EU’s private sewer proposal, it’s not too late. Take 10 minutes and answer any of these questions in simple terms.
1. Do you feel there is a proven need for the service?
2. Did you request sewer service on the Island?
3. Does the lack of information regarding the finances of this project concern you?
4. Does the lack of technical expertise of EU concern you?
5. Are you comfortable with the rates and charges associated with this project?
Simply forward your email to the following commissioners. Make sure to identify yourself with your name, address and email. Don’t forget to ask the PSC to deny EU’s application for wastewater service.
Clerk of the Commission email@example.com
Commissioner LaRosa: Commissioner.LaRosa@psc.state.fl.us
Commissioner Clark: Commissioner.Clark@psc.state.fl.us
Commissioner Passidomo: Commissioner.Passidomo@psc.state.fl.us
USE THE SUBJECT LINE: RE. Docket #20200226-SU
We have not included a form letter template, as we've been advised that these letters should be personalized. However, if you're stuck, we have lots of extra information that can help. Would you be interested in our list of Potential Impacts to Stakeholders? CLICK HERE.
Thank you for helping us stop this private sewer. And please urge your spouses, partners, friends and neighbors to write as well. Every email counts.